Adherence to the Code of Conduct
CRPG has made a firm commitment to the Canadian Code of Conduct for the credit and debit card industry. This Code exists to protect the rights of consumers and merchants rights through comprehensive contract policies like rate regulation and guidelines for cancellations and renewals, among others.
To promote our continued aim of transparency we’ve set up a complaint handling procedure for merchants who want to submit an official inquiry into our services.
If you have a complaint pertaining to the Canadian Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry, you may file a complaint through a variety of channels:
• Our website (www.crpg.ca) by using the template below,
• Our toll free number 1 877 903 1883
• By mail at CRPG, 2075 Boul. Robert-Bourassa, Suite 1500, Montreal, QC H3A 2L1 , Attn: Code of Conduct Compliance Officer.
If we cannot provide a response to you within 90 days, you will be informed of the delay, reason for the delay, and the expected response time. To assist us in reviewing your complaint please provide the following, where applicable:
CRPG has made a firm commitment to the Canadian Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry. To promote our continued aim of transparency we’ve set up a complaint handling email for merchants who want to submit an official inquiry into our services. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org We ask that you include the following information in your email:
• Your company name and CRPG merchant number
• A summary of your concerns,
• Details, such as the name of the person you were dealing with, the date the concern occurred, date spoken to PCNO, acquirer or representative,
• Copies of any supporting documentation (i.e. agreements, statements, correspondence from acquirer or PCNO
• FCAC can be reached via:
- Phone: 1.866.461.3222
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Financial Consumer Agency of Canada 6th Floor
- Enterprise Building
- 427 Laurier Ave.
- West Ottawa, ON K1R 1B9
FCAC is not a dispute-resolution agency for consumers in their individual dealings with payment card network operators or acquirers.